These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Electronic Commerce Service (hereinafter referred to as the "service") provided through the website "THE NANTA" (http://www.nanta.co.kr) operated by PMC Production, (Hereinafter referred to as "user") with regard to the terms and conditions of use of the services provided by THE NANTA and any other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definitions)
(1)The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows.
1) User : "User" refers to a person who has provided personal information to “the company" and registered as a user and who has been given an ID by signing a contract with "the company" and "service" in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2) Use agreement: refers to the agreement between the company and the user regarding the services.
3) ID: the combination of letters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the user for the identification of the user and use of the service by the customer
4) PW : a combination of letters and numbers that ensures the protection of the user’s rights and confidentiality and to confirm that the user is the customer who matches the assigned user ID
5) Service item : goods or services (“goods, etc.” that you can purchase on THE NANTA
6) Points :refers to the cyber currency for the "company" which can be used like cash for the "user" when using "services," and is given to “user” by the “company” based on the “user’s” registration, purchase, and participation activities.
7) Termination: Refers to the termination of agreement on the part of the “company” or “user”
(2) The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions, with the except of those provided in Article 1 above, shall be as provided in the applicable laws and regulations and in the service-specific information.
Article 3 (Explanation and revision of terms, etc.)
(1) The company shall ensure that the contents of this Agreement and the business name, name of CEO, customer center phone number, fax number, customer center email address, business registration, number, and communications supplier number, and personal information protections officer information are posted on the home page of the website for easy viewing by the user.
However, the detailed contents of the agreement can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
(2) The company is allowed to edit the terms and conditions under premises that it does not violate the laws and regulations such as Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act, Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, Electronic Financial Transactions Act, Digital Signature Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and Framework Act on Consumers.
(3) If the company revises the Terms, the date of application and the reasons for the revision shall be specified, and the application shall be made on the initial screen of the website together with the existing Terms and Conditions 7 to 1 day before it takes effect (but 30 days if content the change disadvantageous to the user).
(4) The terms and conditions modified by clause 3 shall not apply retroactively before the effective date, unless there are special regulations or other unavoidable reasons in the Act.
(5) If the user continues to use the company's services after the effective date announced in accordance with Clause 3 above, the user consents to the revised Terms. A user who does not agree with the revised Terms may freely terminate the Service Use Agreement at any time.
(6) The matters not specified in these Terms, and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws and regulations regarding consumer protection in electronic commerce, regulation of the terms, or consumer protection directive or related laws and regulations or commercial practices in the electronic commerce settlement by the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 4 (Other Regulations)
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall be applied together with the Usage Guide (hereinafter referred to as "service specific information") regarding the individual services provided by the Company.
(2) Any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions may be applied in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
CHAPTER 2 Acceptance of Terms
Article 1 (Establishment of Agreement)
(1) The use agreement is established with the agreement of "user" and the company’s approval of the user application.
(2) The time of establishment of the agreement of use shall begin at the time when the company has indicated the completion of the subscription on the application procedure.
(3) The agreement of use is limited to those who are 14 years of age or older, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
Article 2 (Acceptance and limitation of use application)
(1) The user registers as a user when he submits user information according to the company-defined subscription form, then signs to agree to the terms and conditions the application.
(2) The company has the right to not approve the use application, or terminate the use contract afterwards for the following points.
1) If it is confirmed that the user did not provide his real name during the company’s the verification procedure.
2) If the user misuses the name of another person, or if there is false or missing information.
3) If it overlaps with another user’s information, such as the electronic mail address.
4) If the user is found to attempt to use this service for fraudulent purposes.
5) If the user has or was suspected of fraudulent activities using the same/similar IDs or a different ID.
6) The application violates related laws or was made for the purpose of hindering social well-being and morals.
7) Else, if it is confirmed that the application violates the conditions stipulated in this agreement and the company deems it necessary by reasonable judgment.
(3) If the application for use of the service falls under any of these categories, the company may reserve consent for the application until the reasons for the reserve are dissolved.
1) If the company does not have sufficient facilities - if the company has technical difficulties
2) Other cases in which consent is reserved due to reasons of the company
Article 3 (User ID assignment and management)
(1) The user is responsible for the management of the ID and password, and all civil liability incurred by neglecting it is the user's own responsibility.
(2) The user shall not allow his ID and password to be used by a third party.
(3) If the user recognizes that his ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he must notify the company immediately and follow the instructions of the company, in case that there are any.
(4) The user is responsible for all penalties incurred by the user not giving notice in accordance with the preceding clause or failing to comply with the company's instructions.
Article 4 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
(1) The company collects minimum amount of personal information necessary to provide the service when collecting the user's personal information.
(2) The company does not collect the information necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract in advance. However, the company does collect information in advance in order to fulfill the obligations under the relevant laws and regulations, in cases where identification is required prior to the purchase contract.
(3) When collecting and using the user's personal information, the company shall notify the user of the purpose and obtain consent.
(4) The cmpany cannot use the collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose stated, and when a new purpose of use occurs or the information is provided to a third party, the company must notify the user of the purpose of use and accept consent at the time the information is used/provided. However, except in cases where there is a difference from the relevant laws and regulations.
(5) If the company is required to obtain the consent of the user pursuant to Clauses 2 and 3,, matters concerning the provision of information to third parties, etc. (receiver of information, purpose of providing and information to be provided ) and publish in advance the information stated in the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. and the user has the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
(6) The user may request to view and correct errors regarding his personal information at any time and the company is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the company shall not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
(7) In order to protect the user’s personal information, the company shall limit the number of persons handling personal information of users to a minimum, and assume all responsibility for the damage occurred from loss, theft, leakage, etc. of the user’s personal information, including credit card and bank account information, etc.
(8) When the company or a third party who has received personal information from the company must destroy the personal information without delay once it fulfills the purpose of purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
(10) The company may provide user's personal information to third parties to the extent permitted by law in the following cases:
1) When asked to provide information from an investigative agency or other government agency
2) To check for any misconduct such as violation of laws and regulations on part of the user.
3) When providing minimum user information (name, address, telephone number, purchase information) necessary for transaction and service use to an affiliate company
4) When it is needed to fulfill an order after the purchase is complete, and when it is needed for returns, exchanges, refunds, cancellations after the purchase is complete
5) Other cases required by law
CHAPTER 3 Rules regarding payment
Article 1 (Payment and Acceptable Payment Methods)
(1) The payment methods available to user for purchasing tickets and merchandises are credit card, virtual account, easy payment, and other forms of payment accepted by the company, and the payment method can vary according to circumstances and conditions.
(2) The user shall bear the responsibility and disadvantages caused by the information entered by the user regarding the payment of the purchase and related information.
(3) If the payment is not made within a certain period after ordering the product, the company can cancel the order without the consent of the user.
(4) The company has the right to verify whether or not the user has the right to use the payment method used to pay the purchase amount, and suspend the transaction until the confirmation is completed, or cancel, refund, hold orders that cannot be verified.
(5) The amount actually paid by the user is the amount (referred to as the actual purchase amount of the commodity purchased) agreed upon by the company and the affiliate company and includes the commodity price, the discount of the sale applied to the commodity, option details of the commodity, and the proof of purchase (cash receipts, tax invoices, credit card sales slips, etc.) provided to the user are issued as actual purchases.
(6) If the company incurs legal or technical problems in the payment of the user or a failure that the company cannot anticipate (such as a bank communication network failure), the company may request the user to change the payment method or hold or refuse the payment, according to the company policy.
Article 2 (Points)
(1) The company may grant certain reserves (hereinafter referred to as "points") to members in accordance with the membership of THE NANTA, purchase activities, participation in events, etc.
(2) Users may use points as a payment method when purchasing products on the site, and the company shall separately post or notify on the web screen information about how to accumulate points, how to use points, and restrictions on usage and other restrictions
(3) Points cannot be transferred to third parties or other identities and cannot be paid for or converted to cash.
(4) The company may restrict the use of points, or take back the points as the company sees fit, cancel purchases, or suspend memberships, if the user acquires points by fraudulent methods, such as methods not approved by the company or giving false information, or using points for unsuitable purposes.
(5) When a user withdraws, the unused points of the converted / accumulated points will be destroyed immediately, and the lost points will not be recovered even if the user signs up again after withdrawal.
CHAPTER 4 Rules for purchasing goods
Article 1 (Product purchase)
(1) The company sends the details of the products purchased by the user via SMS or e-mail.
(2) Transfer of goods, etc., may be subject to change according to national holidays, company holidays, and the circumstances of the processing, and will be subject to related content stated on the website.
Article 2 (Local merchandise service)
(1) For local merchandise service which the user receives after identity verification process at the company's affiliate or a company designated by the affiliated company after purchase by the user, the user may use the local goods service only within the validity period. If user fails to use the local merchandise service within the validity period, no refund will be made.
(3) Possessing the SMS or e-mail sent to certify the purchase and sale of a specific service or verify a user’s purchase process is complete, is not sufficient to substitute the identity verification procedure of Paragraph 1 of this Article.
Article 3 (Cancellation of purchase, withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
(1) The company's cancellation of purchase and withdrawal of the subscription follows the relevant laws and regulations such as the Consumer Protection Law in electronic commerce.
(2) In the case of cancellation or refund due to user's simple change of heart, the user will bear the fees incurred in processing the cancellation/refund.
(3) Depending on the nature of the individual products, the company may set the regulations related to cancellation of purchase and cancellation of subscription under separate terms and conditions of use. In this case, the additional cancellation of subscription and the cancellation of subscription in the Terms and Conditions shall be applied first.
(4) For users who pay by credit card, the initial payment is canceled when the purchase is canceled, and the cancellation may be re-charged depending on the time of cancellation. In this case, the method of refunding the cancellation amount and the refund date may differ, depending on the time of cancellation of the purchase and the card issuer's refund processing methods. Please contact the credit card company directly for the refund policy of credit card used.
(5) In the case of a user who has made a payment with a virtual account, the company can cancel the purchase of the user's goods, etc. if the payment is not transferred by 23:59:59 the day after the purchase. In this case, the user cannot require of the company to recover the virtual account transfer or renewal of the transaction.
(6) Minors or legal representatives of minors may cancel the purchase of minors, and specific details are subject to the cancellation regulations of minors under the civil law.
(7) If a user is suspected of misappropriating wrongful profit by illegally prohibiting the use of another person's credit card or mobile phone number, the company may cancel the purchase of the user or limit the use of the product, and can hold the refund until the user have submitted enough written materials.
(8) Other cancellations and refunds not provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site shall conducted be in accordance with the compensation criteria for consumers’ damages.
CHAPTER 5 Obligations of the contracting parties
Article 1 (Obligations of the Company)
(1) The company shall not take any action that is prohibited by the laws and regulations, or against the public good or wrong, and shall do its best to provide the products continuously and reliably as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
(3) The company shall not send out commercial emails for commercial purposes that users do not wish to receive
(4) If the opinions or complaints raised by the users are objectively recognized as fair, the company shall promptly process them after appropriate procedures. However, if it is difficult to process it promptly, the user shall be notified of the reason and schedule of processing.
Article 2 (Obligations of the user)
(1) The user must comply with the company's notices such as related laws and regulations, the provisions of this agreement, and instructions for use, and shall not obstruct business for the other company businesses.
(2) When a user submits a user application or changes user information, the user must submit truthful information, and cannot assert any rights when registering false or other information.
(4) The user shall not engage in any of the following acts, and in the event of such conduct, the company may impose sanctions including restricting the use of the service and taking legal.
1) Registering false information when applying for user or changing information
2) Using information of others
3) Changing information posted on the site
4) Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than information set by the company
5) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of company and other third parties
6) Any act that damages the reputation of the company or any other third party or obstructing business or publishing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, voice, or other information contrary to public order and good morals, etc. on the website.
7) Using the Services for profit without the company's consent
8) Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
CHAPTER 6 Use of services
Article 1 (Service hours)
(1) The service shall be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special circumstance in the business or technology of the company. However, the company may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time determined by the company for periodic inspection, expansion and replacement of the system, and the suspension of service due to the scheduled work must be announced on the web in advance.
(2) The company may temporarily suspend service without notice due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, expansion or replacement, and may suspend the services currently provided for reasons that the company deems appropriate, such as change to a new service.
(3) The company may limit or suspend all or part of the Services in the event that the company cannot provide normal service due to national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or excessive use of services. However, in this case, the reasons and the period are notified to the user in advance or after.
(4) The company cannot make notifications in advance for any disruption of the service due to reasons beyond the control of the company (unforeseen system failure of the system administrator, etc.) and will not make notifications for the fault or negligence of other parties (PC communication companies, telecommunication carriers, etc.), such as system shutdown.
(5) The company can divide the service into a specific range and separately specify the available time for each range. However, in this case, related information will be announced.
Article 2 (Management of posts)
(1) All rights and responsibilities for the post made by the user belong to the user who posted it, and the company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the user without any prior notice when it deems the contents fall under the following, and the company assumes no liability.
1) In the case of content that defames another user or third party by defamation or slander
2) In case of violation of public order and morals
3) In the case that it is recognized as being connected with criminal acts
4) In case of infringement of copyright of the company, copyright of third party etc.
5) In the case that the user posts pornography on the site and bulletin board, or links to a sexually explicit site
6) In the case that commercial advertisements or promotions are posted that have not been approved by the company in advance.
7) In the case that the content is unrelated to the product
8) In the case that there is any obstruction of business without justifiable reasons
9) In the case that it is judged to be in violation of related laws and regulations.
(2) (3) User postings and comments created by the user after the user has withdrawn will not be deleted. If the user information is deleted due to withdrawal of the user, editing or deletion of the post will not be possible because the user can not be identified. If the user wants to delete a post created by user, he must delete all posts before withdrawing.
Article 3 (Copyright for a post)
(1) A person whose legal interest is infringed by the a post that classifies under Article 2, Clause 1 may request the company to stop its posting or for its deletion according to the procedure set by the related laws and regulations, and the company must take action according to related laws and regulation and company policy.
(2) In the event that there is a reason for the violation of the rights, or violation of other company policies and related laws, even if the right holder does not ask for the rights pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the company may take provisional measures for the post in accordance with the relevant laws.
(3) The detailed procedures under this Article shall be subject to the service of posting suspension requested by the company within the scope of Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., Personal Information Protection Act or Copyright Act.
Article 4 (Providing information and displaying ad)
(1) The company may provide users with various information that the user considers necessary while using the service, such as by e-mail, SMS, or telephone. However, the user can refuse to receive e-mail at any time, except for information related to transactions and related inquiries.
(2) In connection with the operation of the service, the company may place advertisements on the service screen, homepage, and e-mail. A user, who receives an e-mail containing an advertisement, etc., can express a denial of acceptance, and the company shall provide the user with a method for rejecting the e-mail.
Chapter 7. Termination of Use Contract and Restriction of Use
Article 1 (Contract Amendment and Termination)
The user may terminate the contract at any time through My Page on the Site.
Article 2 (Use of Services Restrictions)
(1) The company may restrict the use of the service if the user violates Section 5, Article 2 of the Terms and Conditions of Use, or falls under any of the following items
1) If it seriously insults other users or interferes with the use of the service
2) If it interferes with normal service operation
3) When there is a request for correction from related public institution such as the Information Communication Ethics Committee
4) Unauthorized copying of copyrighted articles
(2) In accordance with the above restrictions on use, the user who uses the service may temporarily suspend the use of the service, terminate the use of the service, terminate the use contract, etc. according to the rules regarding delinquent bad user without notice.
(3) In the event of termination of the contract, the points and other benefits of the user will be terminated.
(4) Any damages that occur in connection with the termination of the contract of use shall be borne by the user who has terminated the contract, and the company shall not bear any responsibility.
Chapter 8 Damages and Other Matters
Article 1 (Indemnity)
The company shall not be liable for any damages that are not covered by the personal information policy regarding the use of the services provided free of charge.
Article 2 (Company's immunity)
(1) If the company cannot provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure, the company shall not be liable for the provision of services.
(2) The company may not be able to supply the products due to the company or its affiliates’ inability to secure the quantity of products. In this case, the company shall notify the user that the supply of the products will not be made, and proceed with refunds or additional compensation as determined by the company
(3) The company shall not be liable for any problems in use of the service caused by the user.
(4) The company shall not be liable for the loss of the profits that the user expects to use the service and shall not be liable for any damages caused by the data obtained through other services.
(5) The company shall not be held responsible for information posted by the user regarding the reliability of the information, resources, and facts or accuracy.
(6) The company shall be exempted from liability if the user makes a transaction between the user and the third party, regardless of the company, through the company's services.
(7) The company shall not be liable for the use of the services provided free of charge unless there are special regulations in the relevant laws.
Article 3 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
(1) The interpretation of this Agreement and the dispute between the company and the user shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
(2) If a dispute arises between the company and the user regarding the use of these Terms and Conditions and the use of the Service, a court of competent jurisdiction will be established in accordance to the Civil Procedure Act.
This Agreement will be effective from September 21, 2017